Cell biology is the sub discipline of biology that studies the essentials of cell. This course will introduce the students to the cell as the fundamental unit of life and the scientific methodologies such as-
• The structure, physiognomies and roles of intra-cellular organelles.
• Intracellular movement and transportation of proteins in vesicles.
• The interior and exterior of plasma membrane.
• Basic mechanism required for cell physiology.
• Cell signal transduction.
To proceed with Cell Biology 2 course, students should have basic knowledge about
Cell Biology 1.